A couple of jokes in English
Here are several old jokes in English:
- James, the invisible man wants to see you.
- Tell him I can't see him today.
-Waiter, there is a mosquito in my soup!
- Sorry, sir, but it should be in the salad.
- Waiter, a fly in my soup!
- I am terribly sorry, madam, but we have no more flies left.
- A man enters a pet shop and says, 'I would like to buy a mosquito.'
- Sorry, sir, but we don't sell mosquitos!
- But I have just seen one in the shop window!
Someone phones the intelligence services, and says, 'Intelligence services, please?'
'Eh, eh!' responds someone.
There are no comments
Nobody has voted yet
You rate this piece of writing as...